Celebrity Couples: Hilary Duff & Mike Comrie
In 2006, Hilary was reportedly earning $2 million a movie — not bad for a 21-year-old. She’s also released three platinum albums and started her own clothing line, called “Stuff by Hilary Duff,” which probably rakes in a fortune from her tween fanbase. For his part, Mike earns $4 million a year playing hockey for the Ottawa Senators.
As much as Duff has tried to break free of her cute, Disney shell, she still has a squeaky clean look that translates perfectly to movies like A Cinderella Story. Comrie‘s scruffy face and laid-back style give him a very masculine edge.
In April, around 1.8 million people searched Google for Hilary and 15,000 for Mike — which is enough to place them in the top half of our list of couples for popularity.
These two have been together since 2007, and they both love dating famous people. Hilary’s been linked to Aaron Carter and Joel Madden in high-profile relationships, and Mike dated Laguna Beach‘s Kristin Cavallari. Go ahead and place your bets on this couple breaking up in the next year, especially with Mike being out in Ottawa now (video takes a few seconds to start):
Hilary’s an affectionate Libra, and Mike is a reserved Virgo, so her emotional gestures are likely to go unreciprocated. If this relationship is going to work out, she’ll have to turn his negative attitude around. Remember, Mike: The glass is half full. [Zombie]
- Hilary Duff Welcomes A Baby Boy (since1910.com)
- Hilary Duff’s Sister, Haylie, Proud To Be An Aunt (celebs.gather.com)
- New Mom Hilary Duff Steps Out For the First Time Since Luca’s Birth (popsugar.com)
- Hilary Duff: Checkup with Mike Comrie! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Hilary Duff Breaks Out Her Bikini During an Italian Getaway With Mike Comrie (popsugar.com)